Make Britain Great

Monkfish

Member +
Apologies for the delay, damned hosting company took an age to register the domain! :flame:

Anyway, not much to look at for the moment, but it's a start...

www.Make-Britain-Great.co.uk

You can also Preview the main page that will be revealed once everything is up and running.

If anyone has any experience with PhP based (Or better) blogging software, get in touch! :)

Last edited:

Glanza Pat

Member +
Good going monk fish. We can also use it to promote your views on safe sex. That will help reduce the number of scum running the streets too!

:D

rb69

Member +
Hey you used the name i suggested! i feel proud now! Let's hope it changes some things.

Monkfish

Member +
Good going monk fish. We can also use it to promote your views on safe sex. That will help reduce the number of scum running the streets too!

:D

Haha! I'm gutted, that GIF is animated, but for some reason it doesn't work :(

Anyway, there seem to be a couple of sites set up along the same lines already, but they just seem a little toy town to me. One has hundreds of flashing icons and animated GIF's which looks ghey, and it's layout isn't the best (http://www.makebritaingreat.co.uk). The other one seems a little better at first, but they appeared to have gone down the "eBay" route of using as many colours and font sizes as possible, which just looks gash. They have also gone down the route of bashing as many pictures in there as possible (http://www.letsmakebritaingreatagain.com/).

I'm not sure how popular the second one is, but the first one has a hit counter currently at 111 (I've viewed it a couple of times!) so they're not getting viewed.

Anyway, I need help with blogging software, so I'll start another topic in the IT Tech bit. :D

C

CaL

cool...well looks good....what pages are there going to be?i think there should be a protest against pikey coonts ruining our country....and ''fair'' folk.....(basically the same)....they should all be put in a country like iranistan or khansakbulipal etc.......lol

Monkfish

Member +
cool...well looks good....what pages are there going to be?i think there should be a protest against pikey coonts ruining our country....and ''fair'' folk.....(basically the same)....they should all be put in a country like iranistan or khansakbulipal etc.......lol

So, instead of sorting out the problems this country has with our population, we deport them for some other sorry fucker to deal with? Then, whilst getting rid of the "dead wood", we stop further imigrants from entering the country? Hypocrisy much?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
great stuff mate i hope you persist with it because its a great idea and im sure withing no time it will have a big following.