Manifold info required

Hi, apologies if this is in the wrong thread box, but.

I have one of the very rare Non Turbo versions of the EP82. Yep, they do exist and it is the same in most ways except that it has no turbo and it is a 5 door bodyshell. Not so good to look at but more practical if you have kids!

It also has a 4 speed box which is bizarre considering the performance is pretty good and better in many ways than a lot of newer stuff. Anyway, having finally got rid of the catalytic converter which was integral with the manifold...........or rather I should say that the cat was fitted inside this horrible dustbin like bucket attached directly to the exhaust manifold in roughly the same placeas where the turbo would go.

What I would ideally like to find out is if there was ever a replacement 4 branch type manifold which could be fitted so as to improve the breathing etc? This car was originally imported so I must assume Toyota made a few of them over in japan for their market.

Any info about this and costs etc gratefully received.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
it should have just the 4e-fe engine right? im pretty sure on UKSC ( uk starlet club ) they sell mods for the 4e-fe engine too

Jay

Admin
Which engine is fitted to it mate? They offered the 4-FE, the 4E-FE and the 4E-FTE in the JDM range. From the exhaust it sounds like the 4E-FE which offered 100ps out of the box.