Mappers!!

Sassu

Member +
Well i thought id post this up as i need help in finding a mapper for my emanage!!!!

this could help you too!!! im looking for someone who can map emanage near glasgow!

this would help others also for where to go!!

could do this as a sticky or so??

what to do is add the place that maps name in the location and address to aid the info eg..

(scotland, Sassu motorsport: Glasgow - 225741 or email)

please fill in below as im looking for emanage mappers in glasgow end!

Scotland
---------

England
--------

Auxsi

Fresh Recruit
Hello, I am waiting on your response to my messages reference the CT9 turbo charger.

Auxsi

Well i thought id post this up as i need help in finding a mapper for my emanage!!!!

this could help you too!!! im looking for someone who can map emanage near glasgow!

what to do is add the place that maps name in the location and address to aid the info eg..

Scotland
---------

England
--------

Auxsi

Fresh Recruit
Hello this is Auxsi
you havent responded to me for weeks.would you please refund the money I sent you for the CT9 turbocharger. The shipping cost yu originally quoted has been far exceeded by the addidional L150.00.
You offered to refund and I am requesting you do so.
I have sent several personal messages with no response from you.

Scotland
---------

England
--------