//\\Meet Mullingar Sept 18th//\\

Derek

Lifer
Well speaking for the irish side, i think we should have more regular meets like once a month maybe twice. Like we could pick a location and make it the place to meet on a regular basis somewhere central so its not too far to everybody travel, What do people think?

corofin12345

Member +
really good idea.. TOC-IRL has been up and running about 2 months now and theres been a good few meets.. i had a great turn out for my meet and its always good to get out and have the crack and banter and go for a spin if its a good day

Derek

Lifer
really good idea.. TOC-IRL has been up and running about 2 months now and theres been a good few meets.. i had a great turn out for my meet and its always good to get out and have the crack and banter and go for a spin if its a good day

Toc.irl new site? toyota owners club i guess? just think it would be a good thing.

Derek

Lifer
I think twice a month isn't to much, like the second and 4th sunday of every month or something simlar.

wesgt

Lifer
not sure somewhere central in the country to suit all members.

yes that makes the most sense, not because i'm in the midlands and it'd be handy for me, but its easier for everyone! mullingar or athlone has very good road links. somewhere like the lakepoint retail park in mullingar, right off the motorway and a huge carpark!
mother hubbards carpark, but thats associated with eejits racing there every weekend, and crappy "cruises".
carrick on shannon is a lovely spot, woodies carpark beside tesco is always deserted and lots of scenic spots around for pictures

wesgt

Lifer
Yea sounds good, somewhere near food would be good also.

yeh would be cool on a sunday to make a day out of it and get dinner!
could maybe do rotating locations!
few lovely places around here for food.
actually know a deadly spot near here, an airfield, don't think they'll let us in though, lovely restaurant nearby too

gv1.3

Admin
haha remember that?!? felt like I was on mars.. just me and my little Glanza all alone in the snow! Until you two turned up, roads were pretty bad all the same but that didnt stop you fairly shifting in the scoob.

I dont mind man wherever. Could meet you in Enfield and fly out to Mullingar or something? whatever works.