miller3

Member +
Members garage *** MODS PLEASE LOOK***

I cant seem to view members cars? or am i missing something lol

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I cant seem to view members cars? or am i missing something lol

Yeah mate, they have changed it to members garage on the top links.... the members section is no more, so if you had a car thread in there, you need to do it again in the members garage :homer:

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
maybe their links are outdated doug mate. if the member has a garage it should say members garage underneath their rep score :)

miller3

Member +
take yours for example Ian' it says Dub-Se7en's garage but i cant view it... is this one of the old one's?

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
no mate, that's a strange one then. what error does it give? might need an admin type to check your account permissions.

miller3

Member +
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
vBulletin Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. <LI class=smallfont>You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. <LI class=smallfont>You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Password:
Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me? The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Click on Dub-Se7en's garage link, and what do you get? A seperate screen asking you to log in again? If so, try logging in again...

CMR

Member +
all I can think of, is you use

Code:
http://toyotagtturbo.com/forums
and when you click the members garage link, it takes you to

Code:
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com
So your not technically logged in because the cookie isnt the same

As glanza.co.uk said have you tried logging in again?