MK4 Cupra r vs Forged glanza?

cooz93

Member +
What would you choose guys?
Been thinking about this lately, and when my insurance runs out in november ill either be forging or selling up.(as im taking the car off the road over winter) its between a cupra r or forging my starlet.
Anyone had experiance with them both that could give me ideas? let me know guys;)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
cupras are smart motors, not as simple too mod things like the gt imo as alot of engine bays under plastic etc thats what i like about my gt, you can see the engine.

id rather spend he money on forging, an gettin a good wack of power. its still both front wheel drive at end of the day, just stick wih jap. lol

cooz93

Member +
cupras are smart motors, not as simple too mod things like the gt imo as alot of engine bays under plastic etc thats what i like about my gt, you can see the engine.

id rather spend he money on forging, an gettin a good wack of power. its still both front wheel drive at end of the day, just stick wih jap. lol

I know what you mean! Starlets are so easy to work on. A few of my mates have cupras and it looks far to tight in the bay. Have you had experience with a forged starlet?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
I know what you mean! Starlets are so easy to work on. A few of my mates have cupras and it looks far to tight in the bay. Have you had experience with a forged starlet?

not yet, but im in the proces of building one lol. picking up the engine tomoz lol

Mark-ep91

Member +
cant see the cupra ever being more fun than the starlets lol! was out in a legacy b4 there and nowhere near as fun as a starlet and thinking back en evo 7 didnt come close either lol