Motec m4 plug on kit

Chris@CCM

Member +
Got a m4 on it's way il be making a plug and pay kit for a ep82 or 91 price will be 600 that's plug in and turn the key then get it tuned very nice ecu here lads need a buyer before I can make it up small amount will hold it till it's ready

sanchez

Member +
Hmm i know its a good ECU, but how much are add ons such as launch control?
What features do the ECU have?
And i take it price is in Euros?

Chris@CCM

Member +
It's a m4 not a m48 so no lc etc but it can be unlocked I'm not sure on the charge but once it's done it has anti lag lc tc very good unit, price is in pounds

sanchez

Member +
I am interested but was looking forward to the LC on the EMU but its not availiable on the m4 unless a price is payed/unlocked?
Plus i was hoping to get my car mapped next week and this wont be ready for a while?

Chris@CCM

Member +
As I'm not a motec dealer I unsure of the price to get it unlocked , lc on a emu is abit use less IMO if u got this unlocked u have anti lag lc tc , This ecu is 100 times better then a emu dude motec is one of the best out there I can sell u the unit on it's own if u wanted to get ur tuner to wire it etc

Morph

Member +
As I'm not a motec dealer I unsure of the price to get it unlocked , lc on a emu is abit use less IMO if u got this unlocked u have anti lag lc tc , This ecu is 100 times better then a emu dude motec is one of the best out there I can sell u the unit on it's own if u wanted to get ur tuner to wire it etc

As far as im aware from speaking to a mate who maps alot of motec he thinks its around the 600 mark to unlock each feature individually but i might be wrong.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Fairly sure its £400 for the complete features unlock. I looked into buying one for my car a while back.

Chris@CCM

Member +
250 to unlock the features with fensport that anti lag the lot ! Come on guys need a buyer for this 600 for a plug and play motec m4 with start up map some deposit will hold it need to know 2 plug or 3 plug so I can wire it up