Mullingar Meet Aftermath

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Wasnt many starlets at it lol,2 in fact.Wes's GT and Galen's Glanza
Dylan got some pics and they were moving off as i was heading home.
Both starlet looked well,and i must say i really liked the Glanza,and i usally dont lol
And i'd take your rear lights,turbo and steering wheel Dylan,you can keep the tyres :p Ah really the car looked well:)As did Derek's impreza and the Legacy

But the star of the day was,in my opinion,the Daihatsu Mira,deadly little car:rockon:

Galen

Lifer
Someone had to bring some starlets to the starlet meet! lol
Wasnt the biggest turnout because of the weather but was bit of craic anyway, all sound lads! We moved down to another carpark on the lake after you left and got some more pics!
Have to admit was never a fan of MR2's but they are starting to grow on me!
Thanks Dan, glad ya liked the Glanza

That legacy was a lovely car, and the Mira was deadly, I want one ha

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Someone had to bring some starlets to the starlet meet! lol
Wasnt the biggest turnout because of the weather but was bit of craic anyway, all sound lads! We moved down to another carpark on the lake after you left and got some more pics!
Have to admit was never a fan of MR2's but they are starting to grow on me!
Thanks Dan, glad ya liked the Glanza
Yea i was on for going with ya's but .."someone".. wasnt lol

Derek

Lifer
Good meet, i want an mr2 even more now after driving dylans. what a car. Going to have some job getting that tar of my yoke. lovely cars there.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Good meet, i want an mr2 even more now after driving dylans. what a car. Going to have some job getting that tar of my yoke. lovely cars there.

So you got a drive after all,glad to see you liked it
2litres of diesel,spray it on and leave for 10 minutes,rub of with a soft cloth/towel

wesgt

Lifer
really good meet despite the turn out, all sounds lads and lovely cars, the mira was class, wouldn't mind one myself! dylans mr2 was lovely, the wheels really make it! looking forward to seeing those pix!

Derek

Lifer
So you got a drive after all,glad to see you liked it
2litres of diesel,spray it on and leave for 10 minutes,rub of with a soft cloth/towel

Yup didn't want to get out stunning car, loving yours also think i have a new fav car, offered him a swop on the impreza. will attack it with diesel tomorrow.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Haha,they're a bit like a starlet,addictive lol.Love the wheels on the impreza

Best thing about diesel is it wont ruin the paint,just dont leave it on too long :)

gv1.3

Admin
Good seeing you all today, sound group of lads and lovely cars! The little Mira stole the show without a doubt.

Great location and the second place we went to was a great spot, we should remember that for some time in the future :) No messing as usual, except at the end by me but I am doing my best to lure Derek away from the subaru and get him back in a Toyota where he belongs!

:)

Anyway fair play to those who turned out, we need to do more of these.

Here are some of the pics

mullingar_001.jpg

mullingar_002.jpg

mullingar_003.jpg

mullingar_004.jpg

mullingar_005.jpg

mullingar_006.jpg

mullingar_007.jpg

mullingar_008.jpg

mullingar_009.jpg

mullingar_010.jpg

mullingar_011.jpg

mullingar_012.jpg

mullingar_013.jpg

mullingar_014.jpg

mullingar_015.jpg

mullingar_016.jpg

mullingar_017.jpg

mullingar_018.jpg

mullingar_019.jpg

mullingar_020.jpg

mullingar_021.jpg

mullingar_022.jpg

mullingar_023.jpg

mullingar_024.jpg

mullingar_025.jpg

mullingar_026.jpg

mullingar_027.jpg

mullingar_028.jpg

mullingar_029.jpg

mullingar_030.jpg

mullingar_031.jpg

mullingar_032.jpg

mullingar_033.jpg

mullingar_034.jpg

mullingar_035.jpg

mullingar_036.jpg

mullingar_037.jpg

mullingar_038.jpg

mullingar_039.jpg

mullingar_040.jpg

mullingar_041.jpg

mullingar_042.jpg

mullingar_043.jpg

mullingar_044.jpg

mullingar_045.jpg

mullingar_046.jpg

mullingar_047.jpg

mullingar_048.jpg

mullingar_049.jpg

mullingar_050.jpg

mullingar_052.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
Cheers Wes, I didnt have any filters with me so most of the pics ended up looking washed out due to the crap weather/lighting, Also I am at my bros and his Internet connection is shocking so apologies for the tiny pics.

The more I look at the back of Dan's MR2 the more I like the square lights on it... I dunno why but the older revision in black just looks savage.

Have you lads had any more thoughts on the rolling road/meet that we discussed. Make it a huge one with a fees to be paid before hand to make sure those who put names down will turn up?

Tanz

Lifer
looks like ye had a very good wee meet and hopefully we will get to one soon...

pics look well in fairness but i guess all the cars looking as well as they do helped that...

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Cheers Wes, I didnt have any filters with me so most of the pics ended up looking washed out due to the crap weather/lighting, Also I am at my bros and his Internet connection is shocking so apologies for the tiny pics.

The more I look at the back of Dan's MR2 the more I like the square lights on it... I dunno why but the older revision in black just looks savage.

Have you lads had any more thoughts on the rolling road/meet that we discussed. Make it a huge one with a fees to be paid before hand to make sure those who put names down will turn up?

Your mad,i prefer your rear lights,im going to be changing mine to Rev3+ and when i do ill give you the lights for nothing :)

Some nice pics too.I wont be going on a RR for a while,have to get some parts together :D

gv1.3

Admin
I think its on the black car that I like the rear lights you have, really suits your car in my opinion :) Looks like a jap 90s performance car, which funnily enough it is! :) Hard to explain, kind of like when you see an r32 skyline or a 3000GT the rear lights are very distinctive.

Ill swap you my tires for the lights haha :p

Quincy

Member +
Sorry couldn't make this was called into work!! That second location is only around the corner from my house nice pics!!!

paddyman

Fresh Recruit
It was a good day, good oul Irish weather dampened the turn out but those there were all sound lads :rockon:

Sorry to bring a Legacy to a Toyota meet but hey, what can you do:p. That 2nd location is a real good spot, defo one you would use again. Its fairly enclosed by the woods so theres good privacy (or so the lad and girl getting stuck into each other taught when all of a sudden we all roll in and interrupt them haha, the lad was laughing and the girl fumbling to get dressed back up before they drove off :haha:, perfect timing)

The MR2 is class, i really like it man. I was behind ya when you were taken off from the toll booth and could see the car snaking in the wet!!.

IF you get a chance see can you upload the bigger version of the group photo, i really like them.

Last edited:

JasonG

Member +
oh bolox never heard of this meet.!!!nd im only 15mins out from mullingar...any gud..???have a glanza myself..but only problem is im 16....still wuda went in tho..!!