My Castle Combe video

Broomy

Member +
whoop i see me on that video :)

wtf was the black evo doing swerving as i was going past???

nice drifting dan ;) was a bit slippy eh?? lol

goldenvtr

Member +
broomy i have no idea, he was drivin like a complete fool and didnt want to pass him striaght away as i though he might crash into me.

was great fun in the wet,i nearly spun but caught it in time, looks like the drifting practice has paid off ;) lol

Sparky

Member +
Awsome vid mate and good control, was better to watch from behind :p

Shame you didnt get the bit where I went passed you and had a little slide on, it was the lap that the video finished on!!!

And the Evo driver was a nOOb lol

goldenvtr

Member +
and yea the car was great in the rain, realy keeps you on your toes :cool: just uploading it in 3 parts now, video should be 15mins long!

Sparky

Member +
Bloody blob on rain on the camera lense as soon as I go passed so you cant see my little moment :( lol

Good videos mate :D

Mine and Stevo's in car videos are being uploaded on Youtube as we speak post them up later

goldenvtr

Member +
i know i was pretty gutted when i saw the spray on the lens but at least it clears off, ill be putting it up above the windscreen next time, jsut need to get a diffrent mount.

look forward to see the video though, so i can see how it looked from behind lol

goldenvtr

Member +
cool, not to fussed but would be good, was on accident anyway lol just alot of fun to catch it and carry on without spinning :)