My Mates DC2 Type-R + some pics of Maltese Scenery

Damage

Member +
Here are some pics of one of best mate's Integra DC2 Type-R. Funny thing the owner is the guy who owned the 13.4 E.T CT9 starlet which I had done up. The teg is running uprated clutch, manifold and Emanage Ultimate set by myself. Plus some pics of the Maltese scenery (posted these cause Gee wanted some ideas were he can go).

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0648-600x450.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628-450x600.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

Also put a small video of the Integra during a recent hillclimb event (video taken between runs hence some of the other cars coming down at the end).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZrRhRT5dzs

Regards,

Daniel
Kyokudo Racing

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
nice car.. love the black and white colour scheme! no doubt that this will be one of the best integra on the island :D keep it up.

turbo-dan

Member +
love the vid mate dont think it will be on here long lol

that is a sweet motor tho

delete the vid before mods delete the post

Pumba_GT

Member +
Is it Adam in the itr in the video? Cheeky him to rev till the redline before taking off! Awesome Vtec sound and love the body works!

Glanza911

Member +
"Gozitan Scenery" u mean :p:p so they were taken last sunday:) couldn't meet up coz was at work Dan. Integra looks wicked, i'm sure it goes too, just can't beet the sound of a vtec

Damage

Member +
Dont know about power tbh cause I dont set up cars on dynos. No you dont want to sell your starlet. I will take a gt over a teg any day :p My mate should be posting soon cause I told him I put some pics of the car on the site and he can tell you the difference from this to the GT he had :p

Rik

Member +
Very nice, green goes well! Sounds immense! Wouldn't mind a Teggy for a play toy...keep the GT as well though :p