My new car! volvo hope to be going! S14 (jdm) :D

cantbassed

Member +
9c95_1.jpg

9a52_1.jpg

a63e_1.jpg

a83c_1.jpg

aaf9_1.jpg

i thought to try out some rwd action! :)

i have alot of plans for it and iv done alot of changes to it, even from owning it for 5 mins, i went to a tesco and took alot of things off!! enjoy!

Last edited:

cantbassed

Member +
from buying the car, i went to tesco and took some bits off it!

DSC06773.jpg

now it looks like

DSC06774.jpg

DSC06775.jpg

DSC06776.jpg

DSC06777.jpg

plans.......

manual conversion, fmic, injectors, uprated fuel pump, elbow, full exhaust system, boost controller and a stage one map with 1 bar, coilovers and a few odds and sods, then il be happy with her!

enjoy!

lingl9z

Member +
Thank god for that! didnt really like those stickers and didnt wanna offend you by saying it =) Looks much nicer without mate :) whats it like being auto?

cantbassed

Member +
lol! Well there was no way i could come home in that car feeling proud of my purchase with the stickers! its very strange, that my left foot is doing nothing :( i hate it! i need to get a manual asap!

mcleod

Member +
i always left fot brake by accident in an auto lol its a wierd feeling isnt it?
and looks miles better with no stickers mate. tattoos on cars are def a no no from me anyway.

cantbassed

Member +
im prob at some point going to take off the two remaining stickers, unsure atm.

yeh i have not tried left foot braking as i know il screw up! lol

lingl9z

Member +
Yeah i know what you mean, the nismo sticker on the backs not too bad, don't look out of place lol! =]

cantbassed

Member +
A little up-date!

so far the FMIC is fitted, Battery in batter box in the boot, apexi N1 coilovers are on, wheels are still away getting sprayed! And the best bit of all! its finally a Manual!

DSC06819.jpg

DSC06824.jpg

DSC06823.jpg

DSC06820.jpg

DSC06821.jpg

DSC06825.jpg

DSC06826.jpg

the suspension needs setting up, so i know it looks abit weird being high at the front. im waiting to the wheels to come back and i judge the widths and sizes of the tyres! i cant find the clips to hold the grill back on so il wait till i can bodge it on. the head lights are close to the bonnet, due to not sitting very well with the fmic, another thing i need to sort out at some point in the future.

so happy its manual!!!! :D

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Just a note of warning, this is not a members car thread if there are any more updates or you would like to keep people informed please start a members car thread in the appropiate section. Any more additions will result in this thread being deleted.

EP82

Member +
Any more pics/information about the rex in the first pictures? it looks like my old onw that went down to essex!

cantbassed

Member +
fair enough franza1 ;)

cost of the manual was less than £500

the rex was in wales and as far as im aware has been there for years!

well iv decided, if this engine blows a rb25det engine will go in! :D love the sound of a 6pot!