need advice on this

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
im sure ye know now at this stage the car will be broke soon ,i dont want to do it either but unfortunately i have to

the bit im having problems with is the body obviously with it having a nice kit and unique colour on it i dont want to waste it i would love to see it being put to use again

all the mods will be coming off so what will be left is basically the shell with the exterior kit left on , no suspension engine gearbox etc etc basically anything that can be sold will be

so what do i do with that ?????

have a few choices
1... sell as is
2. buy standard parts and fit them get her running which will cost a few quid
3 take off full kit and scrap shell

i would like opinions on what the shell with kit left on and no mods would be worth if possible ??? please no pms as i wont reply

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Put a stock engine etc back in and sell it, youll get more money that way also if u can pick up a few bargains.

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
dont scrap the shell mate its a lovely colour and its the one car ive always admired since i got on tgtt.im sure someone would have it:)

billybob

Untrusted Seller
You'll get more for selling the kit and wings and so on strip it to bits lad and scrap the shell or sell it with log book :)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Put a stock engine etc back in and sell it, youll get more money that way also if u can pick up a few bargains.

with putting back standard i would need
> front seats and rails
>engine
>gearbox
>leave on intercooler as i have s bonnet
>ct9 downpipe and turbo actuator and lines etc (have a new wepr mani on way )
>leave on alk
>leave on exhaust
>suspension
>wheels
>possibly standard brake setup including lines

maybe more and what would i get for it id say 3500 max market is gone to shit all them parts surely cost me 750-1000?? then if i sold all bodykit and parts i left on surely 1000+ is it worth the hassle ??

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
if it was me i would sell the bear shell with wiring loom someone will be looking for a project car or a track car :)

billybob

Untrusted Seller
the car is still perfect in my shed wont be touching it till i know whats happening

Well put a forsale thread up for the whole car you might get a good offer stands you id say round 10 odd grand.I remember vick here was selling his for 7grand he end up selling it for 3 grand after 6 weeks pure mad

Last edited: