Need some items :( please someone help me :)

ralphy

Member +
Hello guys,

Had one of the most stressfull days ever with my ep today !!!

Went to fit my new rocker and inlet manifold that have been freshly painted in purple, however order all new parts such as spark plugs oil seals and gaskets.

Today decided to fit as it was my day off ! Then came to the problem the bloody PCV i dint realise u couldnt get out of the rocker without breaking :(

So i then had to put original back on with my new gasket :( and as i was stressed and rushed got quite a bad oil leak, so as u can tell not the best of days :(

Anyways i need a few parts if anyone has them, need a pcv valve and some rocker o-rings if anyone has laing around i will take off your hands. As tbh 40 quid for a piece of plastic from toyota is a joke :(

Cheers Mike

dac69er

Super Moderator
Hello guys,

Had one of the most stressfull days ever with my ep today !!!

Went to fit my new rocker and inlet manifold that have been freshly painted in purple, however order all new parts such as spark plugs oil seals and gaskets.

Today decided to fit as it was my day off ! Then came to the problem the bloody PCV i dint realise u couldnt get out of the rocker without breaking :(

So i then had to put original back on with my new gasket :( and as i was stressed and rushed got quite a bad oil leak, so as u can tell not the best of days :(

Anyways i need a few parts if anyone has them, need a pcv valve and some rocker o-rings if anyone has laing around i will take off your hands. As tbh 40 quid for a piece of plastic from toyota is a joke :(

Cheers Mike

i have never managed to break a pcv valve??? i dont know how people do it. i bought a new one with a new grommet and i dont even need it!!!

which O rings are you on about mate? there isnt any on the cam cover i know about!?

starbuck

Member +
The PCV centre should just have come out with a pull on a pair of pliers and then some gentle persuasion for the ring piece........ Hopefully someone has a good second hand for you.

ralphy

Member +
i have never managed to break a pcv valve??? i dont know how people do it. i bought a new one with a new grommet and i dont even need it!!!

which O rings are you on about mate? there isnt any on the cam cover i know about!?
I have not broken it mate i have left it in becoz it was not budging what so ever :( have u got it spare still ?? :) urmm the little rubber washer things that go on the cam cover thats what i meant by orings sorry :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
i do mate, but as its brand spanking still in the packet i would want full price for it, sorry :(