Needing some help :(

Knoxy

Fresh Recruit
hey everyone, just had my car checked over by a garage and im needing a new petrol tank (i thought that anyway but now I know for sure) the guy phoned someone when he was checking my car to see about getting a petrol tank but he couldnt get any for my starlet SR. He said that if I couldnt find one then he would have to go to toyota and that can be pricey. If I have to do that then ill do it, anything to get the car fixed but just wanted to know if anyone can help me find one... I also wanted to know, Is a glanza petrol tank the same as a starlet SR one? thanks in advance people, rep will be given :)

Rob H

Member +
I am quite sure there the same tank its just the pump thats different but the sender and every thing els is the same should be a straight swap!

Knoxy

Fresh Recruit
thanks guys, even if i only find out about wether the petrol tank was the same then im happy, gained some more knowledge :) I am sorry rob but it says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rob H again." gutted. as soon as i can i will buddy. thanks again :)