New CT9 turbo

ep_chen

Member +
New CT9 turbo #Pictures added#

For sale: CT9 Turbo

Item Condition: Spanky New

Price and price conditions: £310 inc, del. or best offers

Extra Info: Had this for more than a year. Never fitted. No crack at wastegate.

Pictures:
IMG_5167.jpg

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
thats not a petrol ct9

its a deisel ct9 and wont bolt straight on.

as the turbo doesnt have the flange to bolt the intercooler pipe to.

thomllee1981

Member +
thats true ricky but great if like me you need to make your own route to the intercooler!

means you can create a different route realy helpfull for those wanting to make there own front mount setup

ep_chen

Member +
noticed that its not the same flange as other ct9. so does it makes this turbo not worth anything at all? please let me know guys so i can get an exchange from them.
thanks

sx_turbo

Lifer
its worth something, and i think ur price is about right dude.

you be better off putting it on ebay, as that turbo fits the toyota lucida/emina/estima, 2.2 turbo deisel imports.

they are very popular over here, so i can safely say it will sell, but maybe not on this site.

thomllee1981

Member +
i thought it was possible to fit this to a 4efte engine u just connected to it using samco meaning you cant use the standard pipe to the intercooler or a after market fmic kit?

im sure mr burwash would be able to let you know

ep_chen

Member +
i think i will get an exchange as it was not meant for our starlet. guess the seller gave me a wrong turbo. so the price is about there yeah? thanks loads guys.

sx_turbo

Lifer
thomlee- you are right it will fit, with some modification.

@ ep_chen- if you can swap it for the right one then do that, if not someone will buy it, and i can garuntee thats much cheaper than most people with estimas/lucidas/eminas, will get charged

dac69er

Super Moderator
a brand new ct9 is over £1000 to buy, so if this truely is new its a bargain.
all you need to change is the compressor housing and then rotate the turbo to the correct position and your sorted.

Gilly2006

Member +
a brand new ct9 is over £1000 to buy, so if this truely is new its a bargain.
all you need to change is the compressor housing and then rotate the turbo to the correct position and your sorted.

he's right. brand spank new CT9 is around a grand. which to be honest is ALOT of money for what it is!

ep_chen

Member +
sorry guys. i must have mislead by saying Spanky New. it is a reconditioned turbo but new as in never used after that. Anyway, will be getting a replacement next week. haha. Thanks