New Decats Here & Bored

BlackRocket

Member +
As above really - I'm bored but my new decat from Dane has just arrived WOOP! :rockon:

Fingers crossed I can get the Glanza back together soon now.
Mift I won't be able to get the new bits on sooner but I have to wait for my Master Mechanic to get back from his Honeymoon LOL!

Steve

Blak_Mamber

Member +
As above, once you start doing bits yourself, you get to know so much more about the car & where things are etc..

Give it a go mate, im sure theres a tutorial on the site somewhere :rolleyes:

Monkfish

Member +
7 bolts is all it takes. Just remember to disconnect the Lambda sensor first and watch your knuckles. ;)

BlackRocket

Member +
I get stuck in don't worry about that!

He has all of my tools in his lockup/ garage tho so unless you can take bolts off with kitchen instruments then i'm screwed LOL!

The glanza is in bits anyway getting quite a few new bits ;)

Steve

ChrisGT

Member +

He has all of my tools in his lockup/ garage tho so unless you can take bolts off with kitchen instruments then i'm screwed LOL!

Steve

I undid a 10mm nut with a pair of kitchen tongs the other day mate....so its do-able! lol (I have no tools at my uni house, I'm not just an idiot!)

Go buy a 12mm ring spanner and get on with it! Oh wait...the bolts to exhaust will probs be bigger, and the lambda is like a 21mm...bust out the kitchen tools tbh! :freddy:

stuart

Member +
If you can get to Rising Sun over the weekend mate, I'll give you a hand, give me something to do on saturday afternoon. :D

alfysfrank2

Member +

Steve

That was an anti-climax lol

Deano

Banned
You will really notice the difference when you put the sps decat on your car mate I noticed a big difference when I put one on my old glanza the lag was gone and it definitely went quicker ;)