New guy from Holland

SketS47

Update 02-08-2014, with pics:)

Goodday Gents,

I recently bought a Glanza V '98 in Japan, and its currently on route to the Netherlands.

This is my first import, and 'sports' car. I want to radically alter the car mechanicly and visually (inside and out). But I'm new to this type of stuff so I have loads of questions and thoughts that are still unanswered :)

So below a picture of the car as it is now (stock), and my first question... 2,25" or 2,5" exhaust (from manifold) what to do? I want to get round 250 ponies when all is said and done and a car ready for daily use/moderate circuit use.

P6132017_zps4cbc288f.jpg

P6132023_zps23a2a3a3.jpg

P6132022_zpse714abaf.jpg

Last edited:

SketS47

Will do later today or this weekend :) Btw can anyone give me any good information on what type of exhaust system I should pick? I have two companies telling me different things and I do not know what to believe.....

weeJohn

Lifer
Welcome along, nice to see an unmolested Glanza about to start its life of hardship lol. Have a look through the technical sections to see what other members have done and the search function at the top right of the page should direct you to plenty of threads you need info on.

Anything else, just ask!