New ride!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Got myself a new car! What do you reckon?

IMAG0080.jpg

:p

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Uk spec delsol lol

Winner!

IMAG0079.jpg

Its not too bad tbh, got it for a grand. Its got a little bit of rust around the rear arches but nothing major. A couple of little niggles, its got a home made decat which is too long and causes the exhaust to rattle on the rear axle (new decat on the way) and the brake warning light won't go out even though the brakes are fine. Apparently this is because its been lowered so much. I'm not sure but they work, thats all I care about. It goes quite well, nice as nice as my levin was but it'll do for the time being. Bring on the summer so I can get the roof off!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Probably give a stock starlet a run. It's a uk vti, supposedly 160bhp out the box, revs like fuck, does sound nice on Vtec y0!

sanchez

Member +
Yeah will piss a stock starlet mate.

Heres a few of my mates old one, b18c fitted, loads of carbon!Was fast!!!
Photo-0157.jpg

Photo-0159.jpg

Photo-0168.jpg

Photo-0158.jpg

Photo-0135.jpg

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Yeah will piss a stock starlet mate.

Heres a few of my mates old one, b18c fitted, loads of carbon!Was fast!!!

Thats pretty gorgeous Sanchez.

Boost it up hondas love it with good results I had a ek d16z6 turbo running 272 bhp it was fun.

Not happening Kara, I'm leaving it as it is, done with throwing money at cars plus I'm saving for an Altezza.

Looks tidy Hutch!

Nice one :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Cheers Mike, looks better without the snow, can't really complain for a grand!

starbuck

Member +
Sanchez.....that looks nice.

Hutch... I'm sure your looks nice under that snow. Look forward to seeing what you'll do with it.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
mine is a manual roof, less problematic. the roof does stow in a cradle in the boot though. the rear window goes down too for that proper convertible feel!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
always liked these, but boxy is nicer imo :p
don't get an altezza!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, just seen you slating altezza's. I haven't been in one yet but looks wise I love em. I won't be changing anytime soon though, got a flat to sort out and then money to save before i think about another car. I'll be honest though mate, the altezza is on the short list.