New Sales Thread All parts reduced - i want them gone !

whiteglanzav

Member +
IMG_1147.jpg

Forsale:top mount turbo kit ext wastegate with all lines (not pictured but will be sold with them (trust me please))
price:700 delivered
condition: manifold and downpipe are mint turbo is foooked(reflected in price) needs chucking and wastegate has a 0.5 bar spring in it
info: best custom made manifold ever in the world made from 5mm thick stainless bends tig welded together and its a topmount too :) deigned for vf35 but will fit turbos of similar size with same flanges
pictures:
IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

For sale: Forged 5e Engine + blitz active clutch 5e specific + Baffled sump

Item Condition: perfect - done 2000 miles 1000 of which were at 1.1 bar on a vf35, it made 230whp at 1.3 bar aswell

Price and price conditions: £2300 delivered to uk mainland

Extra Info: I went to great lengths when building this engine to construct the very best possible and have spent nearly 4 thousand pounds in doing so (not including the clutch) also it had 4 oil changes when running in within the first 1000 miles and the it had 2 oil changes in the second 1000 miles with castrol edge 10w40.

also sold with it is a custom made baffled sump which is a nessescity for hard cornering, specially designed and sits no lower than the standard sump and has a 5litre capacity

this includes:

5efe engine block from a paseo
professionally rebored and crosshatch honed
ported and polished cylinder head
wossner low comp forged pistons 75mm
frs forged rods
arp main cap bolts
arp con rod bolts
arp head bolts
athena 1.2mm headgasket
acl duraglide big and main bearings
JUN thrust washers
fully lightened and balanced bottom end with blitz active clutch(sold with engine)

this engine is a serious base for getting the most power out of any starlet - the way it revs is unreal - it is sold with the clutch as it has all been balanced together and it will be most beneficial to be sold as 1 + it wil take about 400ftlb's of torque

it made full boost on a td04 just before 3000 rpm with spool starting from 2500

the head was machined by stanwood engineering it consisted of the following work:

inlets ported and polished
exhaust ports ported
3 angle valve seats
material from around the valves removed for better initial exit flow
all new seals and a full rebuild

it will drop straight in on normal engine mounts and mounts to a normal gearbox it comes with all pictured ancilleries aswell polished inlet and fuel rail greddy sandwich plate hks oil cap powerlex mount 550 cc injectors its in a box ready to be shipped on a pallet

Pictures:

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up (reduction in price) or Delivery is included

for sale: EP 91 Hrf Front bumper
condition: needs fettling the bottom lateral has been repaired to slag standards with rivets and tiger seal. rarest and best bumper for the ep91
price: £190 (at least double to Iddy :p )
pictures:
IMG_0890.jpg

delivery: £30 to uk mainland

for sale: EP95 full conversion parts - includes full engine and interior harness with a £250 alarm wired in which is basically brand new cat 1 with certificate - the loom also has the oem under dash lighting which looks pimp as fuck also includes a very good condition dash board with the clock surround glove box and the bit that goes under the steering wheel also has the part with the cupholders and fag lighter - also has ecu and rad overflow bottle with bracket basically its everything you need apart from the clocks themself as i sold them
if you have an ep95 and want to convert it to turbo you need to buy this lot and an engine and you are sorted - (passenger side indicator clip missing)
condition: 10000000%
price: £100 loom now sold dash left only
pictures:

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

delivery: £40 to uk mainland

For Sale: ep91 wind deflectors

Item Condition:good

Price and Conditions: £40

Extra Info: these are the dogs bollocks on a warm day let all the cool in and none of the turbulance one side has a tiny chip :s

Pictures:
IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

For Sale: 4e/5e rocker cover

Item Condition:good

Price and Conditions: £50

Extra Info: just had this acid washed and had new breather fittings welded on- its ready for a coat of paint in your choice !

Pictures:
IMG_1329.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

forsale: 2 x ep91 doors in 205 black full working order including all electrics - just missing passenger side window switch they have 98 spec trim
price: £100 or £50 each
pictures:
IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

contact pm
delivery: £20

Last edited:

whiteglanzav

Member +
i dont see any reason why they shouldnt mate you use the existing bolts that you have and they should fit unless anyone knows different

D3N0

Member +
The 5e specific blitz active clutch; could you let me know what the part number is for the kit please. im interested in it as i will be changing mine ery soon, but obviously yours is not for sale. Cheers in advances

D3N0

whiteglanzav

Member +
The 5e specific blitz active clutch; could you let me know what the part number is for the kit please. im interested in it as i will be changing mine ery soon, but obviously yours is not for sale. Cheers in advances

D3N0

to be honest deno i dont have a clue as i swapped it with a member off of here and i dont even know where its for sale i think he got it from japan

D3N0

Member +
to be honest deno i dont have a clue as i swapped it with a member off of here and i dont even know where its for sale i think he got it from japan

Just got off the fone from fensport (blitz uk distributors), who have informed me that the Blitz Active clutch is discontinued across all ranges now for the last 18 months. You can no longer get parts or clutch kits from Japan, and that they only have a few starlet and skyline clutch kits left. Not the news i wanted to hear at all. However, if you do want to let it go at a reasonable price... let me know.

D3N0

whiteglanzav

Member +
can u sell me just one pair of the brake lines!

you can buy all four for £35 delivered from me :)

Just got off the fone from fensport (blitz uk distributors), who have informed me that the Blitz Active clutch is discontinued across all ranges now for the last 18 months. You can no longer get parts or clutch kits from Japan, and that they only have a few starlet and skyline clutch kits left. Not the news i wanted to hear at all. However, if you do want to let it go at a reasonable price... let me know.

D3N0

what do you think is reasonable ? considering it has done probli about 3k miles, is discontinued and is awesome ? lol

Fizturbo

Member +
Bargains

Wanna say big Thanks for great customer service and respect,also for staying up for me waiting till midnight for me to pick parts up.

There's plenty lush parts left guys,it's a shame i had a budjet :(

Free Bump!