Newbie =)

Rob_GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
hey everyone!

well i brought my glanza about 3 weeks back and when looking for some sort of starlet forum i fount this site which to be fair is mutts nuts!

my glanza is pretty damn standard... for now =P i'l try and slap a pic up in this post=)

already got a bit of a problem with her =/ if your intrigued as to what it is then iv posted in Engine/Turbo section =) any help would be greatly appreciated.

sounds a bit queer but i love how everyone is so friendly and helpfull on here. you all seem like right sound lads! it would be sweet to find some of you guys on a meet or something and converse!

thanks
Rob (nottingham)

still on in the pic but iv removed the Glanza stickers this weekend as they were really tatty, got some new ones to put on but i think i prefer it without =) it only took about 6 hours to get them off =| not even joking! they were welded on!

Photo0121.jpg

Photo0122.jpg

Last edited:

Rob_GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
i beleive they are enkie pal =) they arent stamped with a brand anywhere and they were on when it came from japan so i cant be 100%

they most defenately need lower profiles on though! its on 195 60 14s =S theyre quite a strange size! then i'l be lowering her too come summer=)

not sure which way to go on supsension
i want to keep a decent ride quality but it still be low. i know you cant really have the best of both worlds when it comes to this but just not sure what to go for

rob300zx

Member +
Depends how much £££ you have and what your roads are like mate, for around the £625 mark you can get yourself some BC racing coilovers from Nick @ TD. I have them and are brilliant, good handling and a perfect ride height imo - not too low, but not too high, but still offer a nice firm ride to get stuck in those corners :D.

Rob_GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
hmmm now im interested! i think around the £600 is about as much as id want to spend, its on standard shocks and springs and they do knock quite a bit so im assuming they're a little fooked??

have you seen my post in engine/fueling/turbo? its about my 3rd turbo light. just wondering what your thoughts on it are?

thanks

rob300zx

Member +
Hmm I dont think there meant to knock mate lol, have a look at them, they may just be loose or something, if not then id say they've gone or are on their way out.
Id deffinatly look into the BC coilovers mate if your in need of some, really great setup and fully adjustable.

Ive read your thread in the engine section and have no idea if im honnest mate, I have the low/hi bypass also and mine light up all the way to redline. Get the actuator on and see how it feels then, and get yourself a boost gauge :D

toymotaadam

Member +
welcome mate engine bay looks clean like wen i got mine remember switching heaters on and got face full ov sea salt fresh imports ey