For sale: Nissan 200 SX s13 1.8 turbo RWD

Item Condition: Good but used

Price and price conditions: 2,000, open to offers

Extra Info:

Mot till 26th February 2012
Tax till 31st march 2011
HPI Clear
Car has done 115,000 miles

I bought this car back in October, have done as much as i can to the car to make sure it is running safely and to the best it can.

Modifications - Stage 2 – hardware/map capable up to 280BHP.

• Garrett GT2859R (HKS RB26 GT-SS) Turbo, P/N 707160 – 9
• Norris Design Front Mount Intercooler kit including hard pipe kit
• NGK R grade 7 spark plugs
• Atmospheric Dump Valve
• K&N Cone Filter
• Scorpion Stainless Steel Turbo back Exhaust
• Walbro 255lph in tank pump
• “Dawes Device” manual boost controller
• Boost Gauge below Radio aperture
• LUK Uprated Organic Clutch.
• Lowering Springs
• Rear subframe Alloy locking collars (vastly improved rear compliance between subframe and body, but slightly worst NVH from rear axle)
• Cobra CAT 2 Immobiliser (active)
• Clifford CAT 1 Alarm (not active)
• Sparco Alloy Pedals

Engine Rebuild

The engine was rebuilt by Hart Motor Services with brand new Head bolts, Head gasket and also timing belt. 26.10.2010
The car was then taken to Horsham Developments to make sure it was set up and running correctly. The car got their custom chip set up to 9psi which is the most the standard injectors could run.
With bigger injectors and a larger air flow meter the car would be ok to run at 15psi.

Bodywork

The sills (rear) have been welded and repainted. This included a high galv base coat, stone chip and white top coat. There are two patches of bubbly paint in the usual places for an S13. These are around the rear passenger’s wheel arch and under the passenger’s door mirror. As neither is bad and not got any worst since I’ve owned the car I have decided not to touch them. The front splitter is also scratched from low kerbs, etc… There are also a few small parking dents and scratches usual for a car of this age. Otherwise the paint is in good condition and overall the bodywork is pretty tidy and after polish is pretty shiny. The despoilered hatch is starting to show where it was filled.

Recently had 3 new tyres and a newer ABS unit as old one was leaking
No CD player but has wires for one to be plugged in

Reason for sale is that im moving into a flat and own another car so need to free up some funds

Pictures:
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Contact Details: PM me on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on Collection only.

Last edited:

malcolmgt

Member +
bump for today, reduced to 2300 as need gone asap

first to view im sure will take this :).

spread the words to mates etc :D