No brakes wen start my gt

starlet turbo

Fresh Recruit
Story lads ive a 93 gt tat i have being workin on over the passed 6 months r so Ive put levin brake on it all braded line

Ive went throw 5ltr brake fluid and I get half a pladdle wen car off but wen start i get nothing Ive changed the master and the server and still the same

Would anyone no wat is going on it doing me head in

THANKS LADS
look forword to c wat yous say

Dan3SGTE

Member +
IN all honesty it sounds like it hasnt been bled properly.. And dont take offence by this as it can happen easily.. Sometimes the system needs going over a few times.

Ive had the same problem before on my brake set up and i just couldnt not get any pedal.. well maybe like half... Then i bled for the 3rd to again with a couple of friends and was then perfect..

Like Adam said ^^^ ?

starlet turbo

Fresh Recruit
started it by hand from the back left to the rite back to left front to rite front I have not one leak anywere in the braded lines or in calippers and no leaks in the hose on server and master

Ive a mate in toyota to and he and his mate spend 2hrs on it and nothin they never seen anythin like dis

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
And whist bleeding and pumping did you get decent pressure spraying out the nipple? If you did then i cant understand why you dont have any pressure on the pedal... Did you try bleeding with the car running? Or is this impossible as you dont have any pressure at all?

STARLET N/A

Member +
are you getting someone to pump the pedal whilst you operate the bleed nipple? when the pedal is being lifted back up are you closing the bleed nipple?