non-turbo coil pack in gt ep82?

Nozy

Fresh Recruit
Been looking for a coil pack everywhere - already bought one of a guy on this site and it was fucked.

All the scrap yards have loads of non turbo starlets, wondering if this would work?

dac69er

Super Moderator
you can make it work, but i would guess it will be a built in dizi/coil setup. you would have to get the plugs and then swap the plugs over.
if you can get a coil that looks similar, bolts to the bulkhead with the same amount of wires going to it then it should work fine

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
look at the corollas with the 4efe in too i think some of those came with the coilpacks on them. but why bother? unless your going for big power the stock system has proven its self to be fine.

dac69er

Super Moderator
look at the corollas with the 4efe in too i think some of those came with the coilpacks on them. but why bother? unless your going for big power the stock system has proven its self to be fine.

i think his is just knackered. bought one off the forum that was knackered too i presume?

dac69er

Super Moderator
these very rarely go. are you sure it is definitely that? i assume you are changing the coil and the amplifer part and not just the coil alone?

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
im using an mr2 uk spec non turbo one, works absolutely fine.
just a bit shorter so need to remount the coil but works super.