oil return line?

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
if thats the case mate then no.pick one up for a fiver , not even.however make sure it IS the oil return leaking and nothing else.i suggest that u clean the area fully and inspect the pipe.even jack it up and ask him to start it and watch from where its coming from.the return pipe itself is a rubber L shaped pipe coming from the sump up towards the turbo.make sure its not the oill feed to turbo, and also if its leaking oil listen for any knocks or strange noises as it may have been run low at some stage all the best mate..

darren

if thats the case mate then no.pick one up for a fiver , not even.however make sure it IS the oil return leaking and nothing else.i suggest that u clean the area fully and inspect the pipe.even jack it up and ask him to start it and watch from where its coming from.the return pipe itself is a rubber L shaped pipe coming from the sump up towards the turbo.make sure its not the oill feed to turbo, and also if its leaking oil listen for any knocks or strange noises as it may have been run low at some stage all the best mate..

darren

sound bud , repped. how about if it was the oil feed to turbo? would that be bad?

Fro

Member +
as above mostly. If its the standard oil feed/return the feed is quite prone to cracking, mine had a tiny split in it and lost ALOT of oil in a very short time! But no, not a hard fix if that is the problem

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
sound bud , repped. how about if it was the oil feed to turbo? would that be bad?

naw mate ive seen ones recently goin for around 5 to 15 mate.anything mre n its dear.easy enough to fit mate.half n hour job if thats the case.or if u really wanted reliabality you could buy a braided oil feed line mate

as above mostly. If its the standard oil feed/return the feed is quite prone to cracking, mine had a tiny split in it and lost ALOT of oil in a very short time! But no, not a hard fix if that is the problem

yea mine cracked where the pipe from block meets the place where it meets the turbo.bougt a second hand one for now bt will buy one of the speedvission ones when i get everything done:)mine lost alot of oil which resulted in a spun bearing but thankfully i got it in time and got away with a new set of bearings:)

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
but if it neither , what else could be causing oil to leak?

sump possibly?not a whole lot more things that will make it leak .just give it a once over, clean all the named suspects and start the car and wach to see what it is.if ya want fire me a pm and ill giv ya me number so if when u see it and want a second opinion then u can gimme a shout :)

darren

sump possibly?not a whole lot more things that will make it leak .just give it a once over, clean all the named suspects and start the car and wach to see what it is.if ya want fire me a pm and ill giv ya me number so if when u see it and want a second opinion then u can gimme a shout :)

darren

sound bud but ive no phone atm:( lol il just take chance sure

Fro

Member +
If its the oil feed ive got a secondhand one that i bought to braid and never got round to it which you can have, just give me a shout