Oldie Newbie

joshuaboy

Fresh Recruit
Hi all. Just signed up. I used to be an active member of the old Board many years ago when I owned Toyota's, but after that used to come on periodically to get info to help ordering parts for my friends and customers.

I was just wondering if someone can fill me in on what happened. Sometime ago, when I signed on, I saw that we were transferring to a new site and continued posting on the new site.

I haven't been on in a while and now I had to register all over again. So I'm just wondering if this is the same site or a new site or something?

:homer:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hey josh.. long time man!

yeah i remember u lol :D well 2 years ago we moved site, then last xmas mack got a deadline from our old server company sayin that we had to ship out as we were taxin da servers.. so we had to go packin...

good ol mack drew us up a new site & its hotter & badder than ever! now its run on his own dedicated server with top of the line forum software :rockon:

anyways.. welcome back, hope u like the new look hehe..
got a toyota back, or just cruisin along?

peace
kon:cool:-

joshuaboy

Fresh Recruit
Hey Hybrid, whats up. I just wanted to make sure it was the same set of people from back on the old site, cause you guys were very informative and helpful and I made a lot of friends on here.

Sorry, I haven't gone back to Toyota (yet :) ) but I will say this: I miss my old GT. I had a lot of fun with that car. But I do help out my friends with their GT's - just got 2 of them in the 11's - one of them is damussi, I'm sure you remember him.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Hey Hybrid, whats up. I just wanted to make sure it was the same set of people from back on the old site, cause you guys were very informative and helpful and I made a lot of friends on here.

Sorry, I haven't gone back to Toyota (yet :) ) but I will say this: I miss my old GT. I had a lot of fun with that car. But I do help out my friends with their GT's - just got 2 of them in the 11's - one of them is damussi, I'm sure you remember him.

lol :D so i see ur still helpin bros out in the scene lol..

well were still the old bunch .. minus some extra baggage which got lost along the way (so to speak ;))

woah!! damussi made it into the 11s!! haha thats great man! wish him all the best! last i heard he was far off from that, but thats just fantastic!! :rockon:

joshuaboy

Fresh Recruit
lol :D so i see ur still helpin bros out in the scene lol..

well were still the old bunch .. minus some extra baggage which got lost along the way (so to speak ;))

woah!! damussi made it into the 11s!! haha thats great man! wish him all the best! last i heard he was far off from that, but thats just fantastic!! :rockon:

Yea, he cut 11.9 late last year. And whats funny is, he's using one of the simplest (and cheapest) set-ups of the guys here that have run good times. Still using the stock ECU and a mediocre turbo compared to the others. Oh, and a little NOS.