One for the emanage blue boys...

Harvey

Member +
Who has tuned their own emanage blue?

From a few brief loks, at the engine fuel map there is no way of leaning out the stock fuel map?? No way to insert negative values in to the map?

There is only 2 ways i can imagine to lean out the fuel, 1st being the adjustment pots on the outside of the unit?

Or the other possibility is the injector correction faclity. IE tell it i have changed to 315-325cc injectors when actually kept 295 it would in theory lean the whole rev range by about 10%?

On a side note - the Fuel cut ability. Sure you can trim the voltage to stop fuel cut.. But, and a BIG BUT is there anyway to stop it overboosting after that?

Ie yeah sure i want to exceed 12psi stock limit and run say 15psi, but what happens if something goes wrong and tries hitting 18-20psi? Can the emanage be set up to see this then cut fuel? I also have the extra map sensor to wire in at some point.

Cheers;

Harvey

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I just have a warning set on my boost controller so if I hit a certain boost it cuts the power by 20% but I suppose if something happened to one of the hoses on the controller I could be buggered.

U could always use a sperate FCD and ignore the Emanage one.

Harvey

Member +
Yeah well thats what im worried about, happened to someone, Steve i think on a track day the boost controller hose came off, it overboosted and shafted his engine!!!

Yeah but a seeperate FCD will do the same thing wont it?? Allows to go past 12psi but no other control??

Chris@CCM

Member +
theres ways too do it mate ur on the rite track but thats the main problem with the emb. sorry 4 not telling u buddy but its all trick's of the trade . fire me a pm sure and we can have a chat

Chris@CCM

Member +
we are thats y i told him to pm me . i had to find out the hard way by trying diffrent things ti l i got what i wanted