one for the irish lads

Decep82

Member +
jus to warn u lads from south of ireland that if ur gettin ur car mapped with chris do not put in maxol petrol because the e5 added to it is crazy stuff , chris wil add to this post im sure and explain it better

A

Animal GT

seen loads an loads of cars run the maxol e5 with no problems..i personaly wouldnt class it as any differant to the normal ron round here.

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Is that the maxol super unleaded? i spotted this other day in the garage or is it different to e5?

I normally use BP Ultimate

E5 is 5% ethanol an 95% petrol. The only problem in using this that i can see is that if its mapped on this stuff and you go to a different petrol station then the map will be all wrong. It would be like a car coming in from japan mapped for 99 RON and running it on 95 RON over here. Just map it for E5 and only use that fuel from now on. Your car will make more power when its mapped for and running on E5

Chris@CCM

Member +
i thought you were on about e85 dude ?? clearly not lol its up to u then pal that e5 would be ok if thats what u want to run will have to map it a wee bit richer but no much at all

A

Animal GT

i thought you were on about e85 dude ?? clearly not lol its up to u then pal that e5 would be ok if thats what u want to run will have to map it a wee bit richer but no much at all

am sure thats wat he means allright as that e5 is the same as normal petrol,just a name put onit to sell more..lol.i even think 1 of the boys had it tested,must actualy check that out with him. e85 is a differant kettle of fish alltogether..hope none of you fellas is using it?without a full map an mahhooosive enjecters anyway:haha:

Chris@CCM

Member +
am sure thats wat he means allright as that e5 is the same as normal petrol,just a name put onit to sell more..lol.i even think 1 of the boys had it tested,must actualy check that out with him. e85 is a differant kettle of fish alltogether..hope none of you fellas is using it?without a full map an mahhooosive enjecters anyway:haha:

yeah i thought he was talking about e85 only thing i would be worryed about with e85 is the inconsistent from pump to pump

A

Animal GT

stay at the 1 pump an you shouldnt go wrong or ya could test it each time.lol

its like petrol aswel dodgey pumps all around..ya never no wat your getting

Aidan-G

Member +

your right,it is a loada shite..its all the same,my dad works in oil and he says it all comes from different places..its just a sticker maxol use,ha