ORC OGURA, ORC309 Single Metal Clutch Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: ORC309 Single Metal Clutch Kit

Item Condition: Used, Disc is slipping

Price and price conditions: £250-£270 Delivered (Depends which delivery option)

Extra Info: This came on my car from Japan, it is an amazing clutch kit. The clutch is slipping so the disc will need replaced and can be purchased from RHDJapan for around £200. This clutch will cost you £710 from RHDJapan and then you would have to pay import tax on-top of that so you would be looking at over £800 new.

Pictures:
DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in price

Last edited:
Just to add I really dont want to sell this clutch kit as I really liked it however as I didnt know the exact model of clutch in the car I couldnt buy a new disc so I had to purchase a CAP kit instead to replace it and you can really tell the difference. Now it will cost me too much money getting a new disc and refitting it and selling the CAP at a reduced price:(. Trust me you wont be disappointed with this kit.
Christy

ChrisGT

Member +
Surely that fly wheel is going to need skimming? Tonnes of high spots on there! Its still a bargain though!

Surely that fly wheel is going to need skimming? Tonnes of high spots on there! Its still a bargain though!

I dunno buddy do you think it will? It feels smooth enough I just gave it a quick wipe down with a cloth. Much is skimming a flywheel around £50?
Christy

hello mate is this kit still for sale i have a 5e on the build does any one no if this will fit i also have a 4e flywheel but dont think it will fit my 5e crank many thanks dan

madman

Member +
these really are awesome clutches and really worth the cash you wont be disappointed with it..;) has it the silent or rattly release bearing just for the buyers info?

i have this clutch in mine dude. the flywheel was redrilled for 5e fitment. it wont fit standard.

Thanks for info buddy, just to add this clutch kit was still running and driving when I took it off the car only problem was it was slipping so couldnt hold much boost but that will be sorted with the new disc. bump.
Christy

Last edited:

GTdan

In The Closet
i cant believe this is still here!!

If he hadnt bought a cap a few months ago i would of had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.