Paint/Refinishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_SV

Member +
I know this isn't a question but thought it may be of help!
I work in a place that mixes paint for cars and supplies all types of refinish equipment (discs, filler, lacquer etc).
So if any of you need something, or have a question either pm me or reply here and I will do my best to help you out!

GTnomez

Member +
you may want to read the rules as this can be seen as a form of trading which is not allowing on this site from a new member

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
yep as nomez said...

you look new so maybe you dont know the rules. but thats a form of trading without a trader status. mods dont like it so might aswell delete/edit your post before this thread goes to the muppet section :)

welcome along

Dan_SV

Member +
you may want to read the rules as this can be seen as a form of trading which is not allowing on this site from a new member
have seen this for myself now!
sorry bout that, just thought i cud help out, but shudn't have rushed in2 it before checkin out the rules.

simonleeds

Member +
if giving advise is what u want to do mate then your not doing anything wrong just make it clear what you are offering ie free advise

Jay

Admin
As already pointed out (cheers folks) you don't want to infringe on trading rules Dan. Offering products and services isn't permitted but we would warmly welcome any advice, guidance or personal experience that you can offer.

I'll gently lock this thread down but would love to see your input on the site. At the end of the day we are all in this together.

Cheers fella,

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.