Paypal Porblem

Ben89

Lifer
Hey there guys,
wonder if anyone has any experience with this.
Basically somebody bought something off me and paid me twice by accident, basically only the one payment is showing on my paypal account so i obviously cant refund him with money that i never received , i've advised the chap to open a dispute with paypal.
I also sent the guy a screen shot of my account history to prove I hadnt received the money.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Im positive i had this happen to myself before also, no funds where removed from their account and i never received any though paypal showed it was sent via there history. Ended up the funds where not taken nor sent.

Ben89

Lifer
Right is very strange, the guy reckons its been taken from his bank though........ funny thing is it turned out he didnt even want the oart he bought so i had to refund him the money i received from him anyway lol

c3dpo

Member +
its prob in that state of stolen limbo, you know "how they can take money directly, but never seem to put it back, well in mostcases"

Ben89

Lifer
Yep paypal seems to suck quite alot, but for buying car parts off forums and eBay buying it's very handy unfortunately!