perlescent paint???

1987kylem

Member +
hi currently my glanza is away getting a full respray by a friend, he rang me up today and asked if i would like it spraying in a perlescent white for the same price. What do you guys think i ant really seen any cars in a perlescent white that i no of so im unsure what it will look like. Whats everyone think?? cheers

malcolmgt

Member +
never seen one in white before.
is pearlescent a kind of flip paint in the sun? what colour would it show in the sun?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Should look nice mate. Its not like a flip paint. More depth in the paint i'd say. Go for it :)

2008-Le-Mansory-Bentley-Continental-GT-Pearl-White-Side-1280x960.jpg

Blak_Mamber

Member +
cheer mate the colour of that bentley is really nice if its anything like that ill be well happy :)

Yeah mate, if its pearlescent white, thats what it should be like. Quite hard to tell from a photo though, need to see it in the sun with your own eyes. It wont be too 'in your face' or anything like flip paints. Will look fresh.

Get your mate to do a tester on a curved piece of metal before you go for it to help you decide. Thats what i did with my respray :)

1987kylem

Member +
nice one ye i will do he said hes done a few testers for me im going down tomorrow to have a look and decide what i want.