PES 2010 today!!

Rumel786

Member +
PES 2010 = Pro Evolution Soccer...a football game kon :)

Im currently downloading it and will be playing it tonight on my x-box 360.

rb69

Member +
Got it yesterday as i preordered it with Shopto.net would have had it wednesday if it hadnt been for the idiot of a courier who turned up at my door and said sorry I haven't brought it with me:mad: Why come to my house then? Chump.

Anyway, its a great game better than the last 2 versions. Played online last night against some bloke from Portugal, he picked Barcelona and I had Valencia, it was a bit jerky for the first few minutes but after that it went really smooth. Ended up beating him 5 - 0! haha!

Phil

Super Moderator
WAS a big pro evo/iss pro fan awhile back, but fifa no longer just has the real players and shirts and graphics, its got the gameplay too!

i cant play PES 10, the demo was horrible. same as last year, fifa rules atm.

Phil

rb69

Member +
The full game is much better than the demo. Different strokes and all that though, certain people prefer fifa certain people prefer pro evo.

rb69

Member +
yeah ive got it its too hard on professional and too easy on regular lol

Stick with it on professional mate, it is tricky. I'm doing a master league with Valencia on professional and have had quite a few draws and lost 1 - 0 to Getafe. Then again I stuck with it and played against Atletico Madrid and beat them 3-1! Tactics play a massive part in this version, first game in the Europa league and I played some shite Russian team. Could not get the ball off them. Possesion stats were something like 67% in their favour. Very rewarding when you score though!!

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
I've not been overly impressed with it but it's just a far more realistic game now, you can't just get etoo and zigzag run through the whole team anymore. The 360degree dribbling makes a huge difference.

I've started a master league with spurs on professional and top of the league after 25games, far too easy to keep a clean sheet but quite hard to score.

i've found that it's really hard to score headers as in the old versions it used to automatically switch to the player closest to the ball when the cross came in, so it was just a case of tapping square after you crossed the ball but now it doesnt automatically switch and you have to manually move your player to the ball .... quite hard!

It's growing on me though :)

GTti

Member +
My first go on FIFA 10 and I scored a free kick with Ronaldo, it's actually quite well balanced and not that easy to score goals.

I remember FIFA 2003, Sami Al Jaber was the king! I beat about 4 of my mates twice over when I was Saudi Arabia and they were Brazil etc, all have played these games for years too.

wee-jo

Member +
The pes demo was terrible, the full game is so much better, I did prefer fifa 09 over pes 2009 but I think I'll stick with pes this time. I'm doing a master league with arsenal on top player and have only won 2 out of 10 games and drawn the rest. Penalties are so hard to score aswell, I always put them far too wide. Good game though.

mcleod

Member +
Stick with it on professional mate, it is tricky. I'm doing a master league with Valencia on professional and have had quite a few draws and lost 1 - 0 to Getafe. Then again I stuck with it and played against Atletico Madrid and beat them 3-1! Tactics play a massive part in this version, first game in the Europa league and I played some shite Russian team. Could not get the ball off them. Possesion stats were something like 67% in their favour. Very rewarding when you score though!!

ive stuck with it and sussed it now beat barca yesterday 3-1 haha with liverpool its all about players in form.

and also fifa 10 is just fifa 09 with a 10 instead of the 09. pro evo has developed miles more than fifa and is more of a footballers type game. a dog can play fifa and win. FACT