Pics of your aquarium setups marine or tropical

glanzanut

Lifer
Its something im starting to get really into.

Got a nice tropical setup at the moment, so would be nice to see pics of other members, and a list of what fish you have.

Ill get some pics up of mine later.

glanzanut

Lifer
92ff8e1f.jpg

d7fea352.jpg

ec5ca6e8.jpg

6ee6683a.jpg

e27f79e8.jpg

3545ec44.jpg

37d2ea82.jpg

66a7f29c.jpg

Last edited:

Fro

Member +
Wow, some nice fish there like! I wouldnt mind another set up one day, didnt do my homework and ended up with an unreal amount of hassle!

Pic of one of my old fish, he was a cracker, ate the little ones when the lights went out though!!

DSCF1149.jpg

Iain@CRD

Lifer
My uncle had alot of great setups before he passed away, he had everything from a baby shark, pirana's, crabs (which escaped and went a walk about the house).

Unfortuently the shark decided to eat everything in the tank and then it was getting too big for the tank.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
My uncle had alot of great setups before he passed away, he had everything from a baby shark, pirana's, crabs (which escaped and went a walk about the house).

Unfortuently the shark decided to eat everything in the tank and then it was getting too big for the tank.

Begs the question, what did yas do with the shark Iain?..lol

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Gave it back to the shop, having a shark that hungry defeats the purpose of having a "fish" tank lol

Haha very true.

Some super looking fish and creatures on here lads. Always amazed by the sheer variety of sea life there is in the world.

paddydel

Fresh Recruit
have one here but all the fish used to eat each other so now left with 3, plus fish over here are crappy selections compared to any of the above pics,