pink ep91????

dac69er

Super Moderator
my girlfriend and i saw a pink ep91 today and she loved the colour so much that she wants one. problem is i cannot find out what the colour is and none are for sale anywhere?????

its not the normal salmon pink either, its a kinda soft pink. its similar to the silvery blue glanza colour but in pink, if that makes sense!?

can anyone help me out? post up some pics or something?

it was a definitely a stock colour.

cheers

dac69er

Super Moderator
it just looked like a stock colour and all the stickers, badges were correct as well as the side strips etc. plus some old dear was driving it.

no one would bother doing a respray to that standard in that colour if they were an old granny!

C

CaL

dunc do you mean it was a sportif?ive seen a soft pink one before...metalic....

Mart

Member +
Its called Salmon Pink as far as I know. I guy on UKSC had one. I'll see if I can find a pic for you...

Idrees

Banned
Yeah its a factory colour on the NA's. Not on the SR but on the other models such as Solida/Sportif

Idrees

Banned
Thats what i ment:p
Liar :p

I searched for a Pink Starlet on Google and this is the only one I found

pinked-jodies_pink_micra.jpg

:p:p

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
it was just aplain ep91, uk spec n/a.
it wasnt the gash looking slmon pink, it was a really soft pink. even i quite liked the colour, not that i would want it though!!!

i did the google search also and came up with nothing. anyone else got any pics? wish i took a photo of it now