plug n play ecu

stu bears gt

Member +
dont mind what make, as long as it is self learning and will support an easy bar.
please pm me thanks stu

......ep82

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Thats how much people will be asking for them now though mate, they are getting rarer which means more expensive, just my opinion mate :)

GT_Irl

Member +
Thats how much people will be asking for them now though mate, they are getting rarer which means more expensive, just my opinion mate :)

How are they getting rarer??? Theres like 5 for sale atm:haha: When I was looking for one several months ago there was none! Were recycling them constantly yes, but there not getting rarer..infact I would say there is more of them than ever in england/Ireland!!!!!!!!

edit: not having a go mate..jus saying, people seem to be getting a bit dramatic and the prices are going up becasue of this!

Last edited:
i got one off ep91 with no harness
wires straight in mate
cut wires off original ecu plug so you no where they go
its hks fcon pfc you can have for £250 was on for £300
dont no if its any different for ep82?
fitting wise ?
the fcon pfc are good ecus ask anyone ver ygood bhp overall running for the price of shitty exhaust

i got one off ep91 with no harness
wires straight in mate
cut wires off original ecu plug so you no where they go
its hks fcon pfc you can have for £250 was on for £300
dont no if its any different for ep82?
fitting wise ?
the fcon pfc are good ecus ask anyone ver ygood bhp overall running for the price of shitty exhaust

Thats hardly a plug and play jdm "self learning" ecu though.

I would hazard a guess the op wants an ecu that plugs and plays then he's ready to rock.

Not having to mess about with settings or getting it mapped.