posts???

Idrees

Banned
Sorry I'm not sure what the sketch is with that but this site is starting to slightly piss me off. I can't make a new thread in the Tutorials or the damn Wanted section!! :(

mike g

Member +
it pissing me off because you need 100posts to sell something and the rate my posts are going i will have make about 500 before it says 100 on my post count!!!

mike g

Member +
it still says im on fu<king 10!! and this is now my 20th!! like wtf!! it probably go up to 11 now to annoy me even more!!

Idrees

Banned
Wierd. I was on 70 and it took me 2 posts to get to 71. What the fcuk?

[Edit]
This is suppose to be my 72nd post but it stays on 71!! I think 2 posts = 1 post count!!

mike g

Member +
well when the mods see this i expect to be put upto 21!! like iv been on 10 for my last 7posts!!! anyone else having this problem????

C

CaL

LMAO!!! lol....see if mine goes up....mmmm.....i does!! mike your just cursed Lmao....

Idrees

Banned
Cal do me a favour please. Post in the wanted section that I need a 1996 Glanza passengers rear lense. Cheers.

mike g

Member +
LMAO!!! lol....see if mine goes up....mmmm.....i does!! mike your just cursed Lmao....
i guess i am!! like what the point of the post count if it only works for some members????

STILL ON FUCKING 10!!

Last edited:
C

CaL

im trying again....:gt-logo its to stop people upping their count BTw.....

Idrees

Banned
Surely thats nothing to do with post count? Plus I'm a paid member and having a similar problem to him!

Dave.

Member +
very strange, mine seems ok though...

and if mikes not a paid member, how come he can post here?!

Dave.

Member +
this shoudl be number 6....

lets see if it IS counting correctly :-/

[edit] fuck that, still at 5.... why aren't mods commenting on this? [/edit]

Dave.

Member +
lol - this is balls, i genuinely prefer the old site :-/ feel a bit cheated lol

Also, this is post number 10 (going on a search by my username)

[edit] still at 5 aswell....[/edit]

Last edited:
C

CaL

GURLIES STOP MOANING!!sorry but.............the mods did it to stop people upping their count............the site is exactlly the same but better...........macker and crew have been working their sacks off for this site and still has some little niggles but it will get there in the end....after all you can go here for problems...... http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

cal

Dave.

Member +
How did you work out they did it to stop poeple upping their post count?

Whats the point in having a post count if it doesnt count posts?

balls if you ask me

Kev

Member +
How did you work out they did it to stop poeple upping their post count?

Whats the point in having a post count if it doesnt count posts?

balls if you ask me

agreed, my post count isn't going up either?

Can we have some clarification to what's actually going on here please?

Kev