Power Fc with harness and map sensor

white-ep82

Member +
Power Fc with harness and map sensor £450 ovno

For sale: Apexi Power Fc standalone ECU with wiring harness for EP82 and a cosworth 3 bar map sensor.

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: 450gbp ovno if this is sold this week. Just had a tax bill come through which I wasnt expecting and leave for holiday Monday.

Extra Info: the ultimate management for JDM coolness and fully standalone for excellent results. Is on base map. Does everything you would expect a standalone to do. This is for later model EP82s i have been informed so please ensure this will be applicable to your car model.

Pictures: Will get them up but im sure we have all seen them before.

Contact Details: drop me an email stephenwb@blackbery.orange.co.uk as i work varying hours so cant always reach my phone.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: will post if required

Last edited:

white-ep82

Member +
it fits to my k plate. So im guessing that would mean later ep82s. I wasnt aware there was a difference. il ammend now.

thanks

Elaine

Lifer
I want this so bad but I have to get all the engine bits first :( I wil drop you a pm when I have them all together and see if you still have it... for me I do hope so!!

white-ep82

Member +
i was hoping to sell before My holiday, I leave on the 28th July. When would you have all you parts? what parts you getting?

Elaine

Lifer
It’s a long list just over 1ks worth of bits so there is not much chance of me getting an extra £500+ before the 28th sorry dude :(

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Well those engine bits are always gonna be there and at that price, this however.....

Chris@CCM

Member +
good price bud i would love this ill see what its the ££ is like on pay day . i dont think there is any diffs in the ep82 models ?

white-ep82

Member +
well said sam. if it doesnt sell here at that price, il put it up on egay for 650-700. If it isnt sold before my hols im sure il be able to hold on to it for you.