problem idleing,and when driving.help needed asap

rwdstarlet

Member +
Well its ticks over fine until i just tip the accelerater then it starts to tick over like theres a vac pipe off
i checked the vac pipes and none are off also checked intercooler and its good. And i was thinking if it was a vac pipe wudnt it tick over bad the hole time? Not just when i tip the accelerate down a bit.
Also when Im driving it it won't boost over around. 5. 6. It has new plugs new leads.fcd set at 8. And
boost controller set for 1bar but she just won't take it. Only thing is to the fins on the turbo are gone
to shit.
Any help will be good help cos trying to get her ready for next week end. Thanks.

what actuator you using? if stock might be weak and if you said that turbo is on it way out, it could be the turbo itself most probably

rwdstarlet

Member +
She's the standard subaru one lad, ya the fins are fairly bad now like but wud that make the car brake down like? I can post a picture of the fins but i dunno how to put them up.

welshowz

Member +
i'd of thought with the parts of blades missing like that of the turbine wheel the wheel will be off balance??