Progress on my GT

Jamie's 335bhp white GT

Hello TGTT well my bottom end went spun a shell on the car a while ago and iv bin doing loads of cleaning up of the car bay Ect ect Also brought some goodies for her

Here is some pics of her

When i got her
DSCN0539.jpg

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0543.jpg

DSCN0540.jpg

DSCN0534.jpg

Now the rebuild begins
DSCN0737.jpg

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

Engine before
DSCN0639.jpg

After
DSCN0643.jpg

Engine out striping it down
DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

DSCN0642.jpg

Got the crank back from my machinist
DSCN0648.jpg

Rocker cover painted up
DSCN0792.jpg

TD04 turbo
DSCN0793.jpg

Dastek unchip
DSCN0744.jpg

More of an update to come

Last edited:

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Some nice progress there..

Not to keen on the amount of front bumper cut out, and on the rear bumper...

I see a checky little red thing hiding in the garage to...

Some nice progress there..

Not to keen on the amount of front bumper cut out, and on the rear bumper...

I see a checky little red thing hiding in the garage to...

I no mate i hate it to i brought it like that.. I need a need front and back bumper but cant find any anywhere lol

Haha yea mate my dads ferrari 355 his pride and joy

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Cheers dan hows yours going done any more to it ?

not as of yet pal, got too send some payments on parts should have everything by the end of week if all goes well. then time too prep stuff get it all ready too go lol not gunna rush it want it too go smooth an also do it all proper whilst im at it lol

not as of yet pal, got too send some payments on parts should have everything by the end of week if all goes well. then time too prep stuff get it all ready too go lol not gunna rush it want it too go smooth an also do it all proper whilst im at it lol

Gdgd mate Yea i dont blame you do it right once lol get some pics up of the progress as and when mate

hubbygt

Member +
That's it lads do it right once, saves doing it again once it goes wrong. It's all about the prep as dan says

Little update

Got the right oil pump now as toyota sent me thye wrong one so the engine is all bk together now and bk in the car ...Just w8ing for my 255 fuel pump sard fpr and td04 manifold and decat to get here now
DSCN0802.jpg

danb87

South East England Area Rep
looking good dude, as hubbys queried im curious whats under the covers in the garage lol? corvette? maybe a ferrai lol? or am i wel off lol