Progress.....

Dan_SV

Member +
Well i've owned my '96 V for about a year and a half now and just though i'd share the progress with you guys.

here she is the day after i bought her

DSC00642.jpg

and here she is now

04052010923.jpg

let me know what you all think!

(apologies about the quality of the pics, they are off a camera phone)

malcolmgt

Member +
lovely stuff. what under the hoods bits you got?

any more pics. would be nice to see engine bay and interior shots

whiteglanzav

Member +
how could you neglect those seats and harnesses in the original post !!!!!!!

love it :) :p

oh and if they are 17's stop what ever you are doing and take them off right now !!!

:slap:

:kiss:

Dan_SV

Member +
looks good.

frint wing is not sprayed yet?

front wing is sprayed, the rest of the body is faded though :(
the JAM spolier and skirts are the same colour as the wings and front bumper, getting the rest of it sprayed later in the year though.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
front wing is sprayed, the rest of the body is faded though :(
the JAM spolier and skirts are the same colour as the wings and front bumper, getting the rest of it sprayed later in the year though.

ah alright... cos it looks like a completly different shade!

Fro

Member +
I think it looks ace! I think big wheels can sometimes suit a glanza and this imo is a prime example, those wings set it off perfectly!

jonny-boi32

Member +
looks well dude, u codnt have done it better. the wheels are nice but as rest siad if they were 15 or 16 it would be awesome. i do like dude well done!!:rockon:

Dan_SV

Member +
looks well dude, u codnt have done it better. the wheels are nice but as rest siad if they were 15 or 16 it would be awesome. i do like dude well done!!:rockon:

thanks mate, and thanks to everyone that has commented.

i totally agree that i need some smaller wheels, but got a few other bits that need doing first ;)

unless anyone has some 16" BuddyClub P1's they wanna give me :p