proton satria gti

starletjosh

Member +
alrite mate its josh i had the ecu from ya. Ive driven one at work. There ok, look nice and that but everbody thinks that it has suspension and chassis designed by lotus and that thats amazing but its not that brilliant and they dont feel that quick..

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
a mate of mine has one and its orite until it gets to 90 then it seems to struggle. but he likes the handling and is great fun to drive. his is standard too.

pkn

Member +
it has the lotus developed suspension cos proton own or at least did own the lotus company, there not that quick but acceptable handling. i used to occasionally have to replace the 5th gear in them which is easy to do without removing the gearbox.the handling was improved on the later one's due to an uprated front anti roll bar.the interior trim is cheap and tacky apart from the factory recaros but generally they were reliable with the twin cam mitsubishi engine

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i agree with the tacky interior. the recaros are orite though nothing as nice as the evo ones but the earlier evo recaros should fit the rails.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i believe you can pretty much fit an evo engine into these, cant remember which one off hand though. was having a look into getting one at one point but decided against it.

STARLET88

Member +
I had one for over a year, miss her but love my gt.

There not that quick. I miss my cup holders!

But i found her a nice comfy modern feeling car!

Had a few robs wiv her in the time i had her, My power steering pump went,Had trouble wen at idel. easy things to fix but she was only an o4 plate so not that old. Same as everythin if you look after them there ok!

I still have a gti door n wing if eva needed!!

:)