Ps3 Owners? post up your Username

Glanza911

Member +
Any Ps3 owners on here? (I'm sure there is) Just was wondering if we can have a thread of ps3 usernames for tgtt members to add.
some of us will maybe get the chance to play online against each other

So lets start

Glanza911

so far

Glanza911 - Glanza911
Laim_D - bruceliam
BomB191 - BomB191
dmw_86 - dmw_86
DannyBoi - hotshot000
dan_ep82 - briscoed2003

Last edited:

lennyEP82

Member +
i would if only my shit home hub had enough poke to reach my ps3 in my room laptop just about works ps3 wont connect:(

Glanza911

Member +
one long ass name ryno lol i ment cod 4 modern warfare btw anyone played an recomend it?
yeah i got cod4:) it's awsome, especially online gameplay...there's loads of weapons, camo and perks to unlock with makes gameplay even better.
the only thing wrong is you'll finish the whole game in less than 5 hours. passed it the same day i got it lol
i'd say if you'll be playing online with it its a must buy!

dmw_86

Member +
I'd agree with the above.
I haven't actually fired up the online yet as I have been having too much fun with the arcade mode on hardened or veteran difficulties :D Certainly, the story mode is short but awesome, and there is enough of a game left afterwards to make it a worthy buy.

DannyBoi

Member +
sounds good will go get it friday lol my other question is can u use voice online? havent so far hurd anyone speakin in the games but my mate said i can use a hands free kit to speak online to players this correct?

dan_ep82

Member +
you can on warhawk! mate, i bought call of duty 4 and warhawk today. you get a bluetooth headset with warhawk so ill try COD 4 online later and see if i can talk!

Glanza911

Member +
yeah sometime's you can hear people talk, it's actually cool because u can organise like an ambush together with your mate's, i need to get a headset though.

DannyBoi

Member +
yove allready got mine glanza its hotshot000 for any one who dont :) i joined a game with you glanza u shot me in the head then disconected lol oh and as for head set glanza have u got a blue toof ear piece for ya phone u can use them as a head piece its wot i do lol