Question for the mods please on Videos

milloman

Member +
Hi mods!

Just want to check, i've got a few vids of the glanza & other cars on a tunnel run and wondered if they'd be ok to submit? There's never any racing at all it's purely just for the noise making (as you're all aware is the point of a tunnel run, irresponsible driving is highly frowned upon!).

If you wanna check it out yourselves first i can link you on a PM, but i just wanted to check because i dont want to do anything i shouldn't!

:) thanks guys!!!!

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
basically you don't wanna be posting a video of you breaking the law, be it speeding, racing, whatever. rules are there for your protection :)

if the vid doesn't show any of this then you'll be fine.

milloman

Member +
Cool glad there's interest in it... our group has been developing our own route over the last few months (rather than nickin someone elses!)... maybe could become a TGTT event, i'd love to organise it :D you'd all have a proper good time i promise!

milloman

Member +
basically you don't wanna be posting a video of you breaking the law, be it speeding, racing, whatever. rules are there for your protection :)

if the vid doesn't show any of this then you'll be fine.

Ah ok... there is definately no racing and i'm fairly sure no speeding (it is london after all, you gotta be a fool to take the piss in there!)

I'll get something edited up and online :) cheers mate!