*** Ramadan Mubarak ***

Glanza-V

Banned
Abit late guys , but still is the fasting month so....

Hey all Muslims on TGTT.com

Ramadan Mubarak

Hope you keep all the "fast's" this year. (inshallah) No Silly xcuses.

Basic Info for Non-Muslims.

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic Lunar calendar and the holiest of the four holy months. It begins with the sighting of the new moon after which all physically mature and healthy Muslims are obliged to abstain from all food, drink, gum chewing, any kind of tobacco use, and any kind of sexual contact between dawn and sunset. However, that is merely the physical component of the fast; the spiritual aspects of the fast include refraining from gossiping, lying, slandering and all traits of bad character. All obscene and irreligious sights and sounds are to be avoided. Purity of thought and action is paramount. Ordained in the Quran, the fast is an exacting act of deeply personal worship in which Muslims seek a raised level of God-consciousness. The act of fasting redirects the hearts away from worldly activities, towards The Divine.

Glanza-V

Banned
I know , but if u dont remember i was stuck with my Mate called SHAM , who sed lets go to Santa Pod the day before First FAST. lol

Soo basically didnt have much time, recovering from the long road trip, that led us further away! haha

gv1.3

Admin
Hi guys,

Its great to have such a mix of different races and religions on the site. Thanks for sharing the info on your beliefs with us in a public way its always interesting to learn about others customs, beliefs and religions.

Dylan

Fizturbo

Member +
F LO W E R F U L
Morning

C O L U R F U L
Noon

J O Y F U L
Evening

P E A C E F U L
Night

Wish u a
F A N T A S T I C
month ahead

Happy Ramzan....

azerty

Supermoderator
haha, yeah you are a bit late on this announcement. But good move as no other thread did mention it ;)

happy ramadan

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
:confused: how can it be happy if you cant eat, smoke etc...?? sry dont get me wrong or anything on your religion but i cant uunderstand that..

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Happy Ramadan, good luck with it all. I guess the physical side of things are the easiest to do. Are you not even allowed water?

GTdan

In The Closet
one of the lads i work with is fasting at the moment, what shocked me the most was i didnt know that you couldnt drink any liquids either!!!
My only gripe with ramadan is that some muslims near my girlfriends, celebrate it by setting fireworks all throughout the night, when her dogs is really scared of them and causes him to fit...cant wait for bonfire night.....anyway happy ramadan to all that are celbebrating.