Rare Kakimoto stainless steel cat back exhaust for glanza ep91

leeg22

Member +
Rare Kakimoto stainless steel cat back exhaust for glanza ep91, has had new flexi fitted at front, ready to be fitted.

Item Condition: very good condition

Price and price conditions: £200 deliveried

Extra Info:

Pictures:

191-1.jpg

KGrHqRHJDoE8fpPrTnqBPNCtIhKQ60_12.jpg

KGrHqNHJB8E8fJI0J3BPNDeFWog60_12.jpg

KGrHqFHJC0E7zF0mFWBPNC53bbg60_12.jpg

Contact Details: leave post, pm or text me on 07799475215

corofin12345

Member +
must be a newer type of kakimoto system cause i was sure the cat back was only made from mild steel then cat back in stainless,

heres my one when i had it, back box is different too
cool1-1.jpg

PC020216.jpg

PC020218.jpg

PB280216.jpg

axac1.jpg

WallaceGlanza

Member +
That's a totally different system, the one being sold is a kakimoto-R, the red badge on yours means its a "premium" one - it's a kaki N1 (and is actually rare and much more expensive when new), your right that the kaki-r isn't stainless all through, I had one on my car when I got it.

Last edited:

Kyle_R

Member +
I got a kakimoto the same as the 1 for sale on my 82 and it sounds sexual well worth the price. GLWTS

leeg22

Member +
That's a totally different system, the one being sold is a kakimoto-R, the red badge on yours means its a "premium" one - it's a kaki N1 (and is actually rare and much more expensive when new), your right that the kaki-r isn't stainless all through, I had one on my car when I got it.

I also had a kakimoto-r on my levin which was mild steel all way through till back box, but this one is stainless steel as u can see from pics which I rare,

how come your selling it mate wasnt long ago i sold you it :O

can vouch for this exhaust has a nice sound to it not too loud, more like a sporty note from it :)