re offer on my car

storey

Member +
got some one who wants to have a look at my car tonight at 9:40

and he wants me to meet him at a shopping centre where its light. i asked him if he would prefer to come and see it sat in day and he replied he really wanted it tonight and he has my asking price in cash. does anybody else feel this is a bit sus????
ill be going down with my dad but was just thinking he seems a little to keen and meeting at night to hand over xx amount of cash is it a bit dodgy.

Craig_GT

Lifer
I would take a mate or two and a bat ;)

maybe genuine but tbh it does seem bit sus mate.
Then again if its at a shoppin centre.. wont there be cameras etc? just park at a camera or that

storey

Member +
i know idress im starting to change my mind but im fancying something dif so while the offer is there

if when i get there and theres loads of em then ill just keep driving.

really aint sure wether to go or not.

stuart

Member +
^^ Lmao

Can't be too careful read not long ago a guy went down to sell his Merc (via eBay) with all family in the car, ended up getting held up at gun point... merc gone, long walk home.

Jules-B

Member +
ive heard storys of people coming to see the car, they show the cash..whip out a gun/knife get the keys..still got the money and there off!

good job i Keep my air rifle just by the front door :p

Storey, let us know what happened!

davehart

Member +
I'm a suspicious bastard and if someone wanted to meet in a public shopping car park to hand over over three grands worth of cash for a motor I would suspect something dodgy about it.

If he did go I hope he took some big mates with him just in case as that sounds dodgy as fuck to me :)

storey

Member +
well im still here lol. but the starlet has gone guy took it straight away so im now on the look out for a new car

loved the starlets i have had 3 now so times change.

rock on :quadgt: