rear discs, these any good?

dac69er

Super Moderator
if the abs ring is like the fronts then it can be removed. no harm in re-using it, its not as though its a part that gets worn or anything.

if you are unsure contact the seller. if he states its for abs and it turns out its not then send them back.

churcherj

Member +
if the abs ring is like the fronts then it can be removed. no harm in re-using it, its not as though its a part that gets worn or anything.

if you are unsure contact the seller. if he states its for abs and it turns out its not then send them back.

cheers for that mate, it does come with the abs ring anyway i gave them a call, why are the abs discs so much more than the non abs? if the ring is reuseable whats the point paying alot more for the ABS type, do all you get extra is the ring, or is the bearing different or something? repd btw

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i one used some discs of ebay, on my mg zr. they performend great, only problem i had what there was a very loud wirling noise coming from them all the time. tried everything too get rid of it but couldn.

but that might just have been mine. i think the 3g ones i belive are pretty good.

dac69er

Super Moderator
cheers for that mate, it does come with the abs ring anyway i gave them a call, why are the abs discs so much more than the non abs? if the ring is reuseable whats the point paying alot more for the ABS type, do all you get extra is the ring, or is the bearing different or something? repd btw

the discs are different. its not just the ring thats added, its a different style. to fit the different hub.