Ok got car booked in for remap for 1.1 to 1.3 bar
Now will stock fpr be ok for this and stock injectors

It's a dastek unichip btw that's getting mapped

98_glanza

Member +
Ok got car booked in for remap for 1.1 to 1.3 bar
Now will stock fpr be ok for this and stock injectors

It's a dastek unichip btw that's getting mapped

you would need 330cc injectors i reckon and an uprated fpr to get fuelling bang on

ianmcintoshi

Member +
To give you an idea my glanza was remapped using a dastek unichip with stock fpr and injectors and my injectors were pretty much maxed out at 0.9bar. 99.3% i think to be exact.

ep91steve

Member +
To give you an idea my glanza was remapped using a dastek unichip with stock fpr and injectors and my injectors were pretty much maxed out at 0.9bar. 99.3% i think to be exact.

So a will need fpr??

Anyone have picture off stock injectors so a can confirm wether mine are uprated or stock

ktl

Member +
i had stock injectors running at 230hp. Although i was using a JAM ECU and not used a FPR

ianmcintoshi

Member +
So a will need fpr??

Anyone have picture off stock injectors so a can confirm wether mine are uprated or stock

If your lucky you might get a way with it at 1.1bar but for 1.3 id say you will defo need either higher fuel pressure or bigger injectors.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Yeah Russ mapped my Glanza and it runs perfect, hes a good lad, knows his stuff. He also made ,me a new filter relocation coz mines was crap and only charged me 20quid. very helpfull :)