Renting a garage?

Rutger

Member +
hi guys,
sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, but i wasnt sure wer i had to put this!

I am looking at renting a garage for the winter. What things should i look out for and what price is about average?

any input welcome :)

Thanks,

Rut

GTti

Member +
Just go to the local council, they can find you one in various locations. I pay about £45 PCM.

You want a garage that is insulated that preferably has something each side - such as a row of garages. This way is garage isn't moist.

I'll be moving mine in my mates garage soon though, has lights and power sockets! I have a 3 bed house that has a 4 car drive but no garage :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
problem with the council ones is if there isnt any available at the time you can wait for ages. i had to wait about 8-10months for mine

Rutger

Member +
thanks guys,
i went on the net for alittle look about,, came across a garage,,,, it said £80pcm!! not council tho i think, but nothing special! :( hope i can find somthing else!

Rut

dac69er

Super Moderator
for £80 a month i would want it to be as big as my parents garage at least and with electric and possibly water nearby.

Rutger

Member +
i think it has electricity, but £80 seems a bit steep! ill giv the guy a call 2morrow to see it and stuff aswell!

Rut