Returning member - couldn’t stay away!

Glanza_MK

Member +
Good morning all!

Haven’t been here since I got rid of my Glanza probably about 10years ago! Seems that the scene has really quietened down since then. Always regretted getting rid of it so have recently bought myself another V just for a bit of a mess around. It’s a bit of a dog in places but is TD04’d and has had head rebuild etc so should keep me going for a while. Already thinking of going forged though!

This was my old V if anyone remembers it. I kept the bumper, intercooler and SSR Type C’s - obviously knew that one day I’d have another!8E6FB886-5074-4F05-8EE7-E6A9BAD0FCE1.jpeg

Anyway, just wondering who is still around!

Good to be back. John.

Calum122

Member +
Hello and Welcome Back =)

Yes I think the forums dead these days, but you've still got a healthy community of Starleteers.

SKINY

Lifer
Welcome back :) love a black bonnet on silver :)
All the forums have been raped by stalker book and the teenage shit talking brigade unfortunately but still plenty of activity on here

H_D

Member +
welcome back mate, with the issues ive had recently with my V, I have decided to break, and I know im going to end up regretting it

Glanza_MK

Member +
Glad to see some of the old faces are still here and for the warm welcome as before.

H_D: I can guarantee you will, sorry to say! Since my Glanza I've had an E36 M3 Evolution, Civic Type R, Discovery 3 (although was living in Kenya so needed it for Safari/off-road) and no Audi S5 and nothing has come even close to the smile I got with the Glanza. This one even smells like my last!